Are you also searching for the best pediatrician near me? Or a good pediatrician near me? Well, look no further, as Doctourify Technologies Private Limited is here to your rescue. At Doctourify, we provide a wide range of healthcare services. The pediatrics department is among the various departments for which we offer healthcare services. We help you connect with the best nearby pediatricians without any hassle. Additionally, through Doctourify, you can also connect with the best pediatrician from anywhere around the world through our online doctor consultation service. Learn more about pediatrics and Doctourify’s services in this department.
• Conducting physical examinations
• Prescribing treatments like medications
• Checking the child’s physical health
• Providing treatment for injuries
• Giving vaccinations
• Checking the mental health of the child
• Performing health checkups
• Offering health-related advice to the parents
• Referring the families to any specialist if needed
A pediatrician is otherwise referred to as a pediatric doctor, child specialist, pediatric practitioner, baby doctor, kids’ doctor, child doctor, pediatrist, etc.
A pediatrician is a doctor working in the pediatric department. A pediatrician provides diagnosis, treatment and management for several conditions. Some of these conditions include,
• Congenital conditions
• Developmental delays
• Behavioural issues
• Functional disabilities
• Mental health issues like anxiety, depression
• Stress issues
• Rehabilitation care
• Childhood cancers
You should see a pediatrician for various reasons regarding the health and well-being of your child. Some of the reasons why you should see a pediatrician include the following,
• Regular health checkups
• Due to developmental reasons
• Injuries or accidents
• Behavioural issues
• Respiratory issues
• Digestive concerns
• Nutritional guidance
• Ear infections
• Eyes and vision problems
• Adolescent health like sexual health, puberty, etc
Upon suspecting any disease or condition, a pediatrician will order certain diagnostic tests to diagnose the condition and provide the right treatment plan. Some of the diagnostic tests in the pediatric department include,
• Blood tests
• Urine analysis
• Physical examinations
• Hearing or auditory tests
• Vision tests
• Allergy Testing
• Developmental Screening
• Behavioural and Mental Health Assessments
• CT scan (computed tomography)
• MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
• EEG (electroencephalogram)
• EMG (electromyogram)
• Stool tests
• Pelvic examinations
• Upper endoscopy
• Genetic testing
1. What is a pregnancy doctor called?
A pregnancy doctor is called an Obstetrician/gynacologist (OB/GYN). An Obstetrician/gynacologist specializes in providing care to pregnant women and delivering babies. They also specialize in taking care of women’s reproductive health.
2. What is pediatric medicine?
Pediatric medicine is a branch of medicine focusing on providing treatment and care for diseases and conditions affecting infants, children and adolescents.
3. Who is an Obstetrician?
An obstetrician is a type of doctor who specializes in child delivery and provides care to women during and after pregnancy. An obstetrician is also called as a maternity doctor.
4. What is a child specialist doctor called?
A child specialist doctor is also called as a pediatrician, paediatric doctor, pediatrist, kids’ doctor, child doctor, child specialist, pediatric practitioner, etc.
5. What is the pediatric age group?
In general, the pediatric age group is between 0-18 years and, in some cases, may extend up to 21 years.
6. What is the difference between a neonatologist and a pediatrician?
A neonatologist is a subspecialist within the pediatrics field. A neonatologist is a specialist focusing on providing care to newborn babies, specifically those born premature or are ill or have congenital disability.
A pediatrician is a type of doctor specializing in providing diagnosis, treatment, management and care for conditions affecting babies, infants, adolescents and the younger adults.
Welcome to Doctourify Technologies Private Limited, your partner in your healthcare journey. We at Doctourify provide pediatric services at the most affordable costs. We provide exceptional services such as online pediatrician consultations, online medicine delivery, pregnancy time guidance, kids vaccination, health guidance, report status updates, etc. So, if you are searching for the following,
• The best pediatrician near me
• Good pediatrician near me
• Nearby pediatrician
• A pediatrician near me open now
• pediatric hospital near me
• best pediatric hospital near me
• Pediatric Clinic
• Nearby pediatrician
• Pediatric care
• Pregnancy specialist doctor
• A female pediatrician near me
• A lady pediatrician near me
• Developmental pediatrician
• Top pediatricians near me
• best child doctor near me
• ENT pediatrician near me
Then you have arrived at the right place, as Doctourify is your one-stop for all your pediatric department searches. To know more about the pediatric services we offer, call our team today.